Category

How many $$ one Health Blog can make in 15 Days without Adsense


After Successful Experiment with Travel Niche, Finally i decided to Jump to Health Niche in the month of Feb 2009 & started General Health Blog. Earlier when i Blogged about it i showed all of you how much Kontera made out of those projects. While i was doing some planning in order to monetize General Health blog last month, Suddenly I got Email from Burst Media,  Ybrantdigital & Value Click Media Publisher services requesting me to become their Publisher.

Now this situation was all together new for me so i did extensive research for all the Three Advertising companies for about 3-4 days & Finally i signed Publisher Agreement with both the companies. Now the situation was little tough for me since i had to take a decision to remove either Google Adsense out or Kontera Intext advertising, because as per the agreement i signed up with them, I was allowed to run total of 4 Advertising networks on my Blog. So finally with a Brave heart i decided to remove Google adsense as it was making around $5 to $7 on daily basis.
Finally on 17th of September 2009, Burst Media Banners were live on the Blog. In last 14 days Burst Media page views reached almost Half Million and out of my Imagination 350,000 views were Paid which means even though some one did not clicked on those Banners i Got paid. Total Earnings reached to $102.53 for the time span of 14 days. You can have a look at their stats and Graph below which is really Interesting one if you study it carefully.
picture-3
picture-2
I studied the Behavior of Burst Media Earnings for around 6 days & after that decided to Implement Ybrant Digital tags. I am so much Excited share with all of you that this Experiment of applying Ybrant Digital tags, Just 8 days of Implementation of their Tags made me $144.12 along with 239,000 Impressions. So finally i was happy that my decision of removing Google adsense from Health blog was actually good.
picture-1
Before 2 days of making Ybrant Digital codes as an Experiment i made Value Click MediaTags live on the Blog, once again my luck was with me & i made around $166 with 200k Impressions & Average 4% CTR on the ads shown by Value Click Media. Now Once again i was so much excited when month was over & internally i was praising my self that sometimes you experiment things it always gives you some result $$ wise.
picture-1-2-copy
To conclude one should do continuous Experiment in order to learn new things & make more money. Just by doing some adjustments on the Blog i made around $412 in just 15 Days. What are your plans ?? Keep your questions coming and i would be more then Glad to support all of you as much as i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment